You really can’t go wrong with Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies, especially when they are made from just 5 ingredients and take only about 15 minutes to make.
- Soft and chewy with crisped edges
- Filled with bursting blueberries
- Great as snack, breakfast or even dessert
- High in fibre and plant protein
- Vegan and dairy free
One of the best things about these cookies is how customisable they are. I make different variations of them based on my mood, including a Peanut Butter, Banana and Cacao version and the original Banana, Oat and Vanilla Cookies (effortless and the O.G).
Oh, and I made a little video so you can see how truly easy they are to make. See the recipe video here!
5-Ingredient Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Author: Teffy Perk
Recipe type: Snack, Dessert
- 2 large bananas
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein*
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the bananas, add them to a bowl, and mash them with a fork or potato masher. It doesn’t have to be completely smooth, but it shouldn’t be too lumpy either.
- Mix in the almond butter, then vanilla protein and oats until it’s fully combined and not clumpy. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon roughly two tablespoons of batter into the lined baking sheet. That makes one cookie, so repeat until there is no more batter left. Should be around 6 cookies total.
- Use the back of a spoon to shape them into nice little circles, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy! I like to drizzle some peanut butter on top just to be extra 💅🏻
If you don’t have or want to use protein, sub for ground vanilla or extract plus 1½ tablespoons extra oats and sweetener of choice (or omit and keep use the banana for sweetness)