My son Kai’s birthday is close to Halloween so I always like to make sugar free Halloween desserts to celebrate!
We are sugar free and we still celebrate holidays with delicious sugar free desserts and you can too!
HOW TO MAKE MY SUGAR FREE HALLOWEEN DESSERT
To make my sugar free Halloween Dessert, I used Everly drink mix!
Everly makes a wonderful line of sugar free keto drink mixes for enhancing your water. They have a lot of great flavors including Pomegranate Berry, Fruit Punch, Mango, Grape, Lemonade and more.
My boys love it when I make sugar free gummies and sugar free ice pops with it!
I love to pack it with me when I travel!
It works great to make the holidays like Halloween special without the sugar!
Sugar Free Halloween Dessert
- SUGAR FREE JELL-O
- 2 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1½ tablespoons Everly Peach Mango flavor (or other flavor)
- SUGAR FREE GUMMY WORMS
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon Everly Grape flavor (or other flavor)
- SUGAR FREE WHIPPED TOPPING
- ½ cup heavy cream
- OPTIONAL: Few drops stevia glycerite
- Place the water and gelatin in a small saucepot (or a microwave-safe cup). Add the Everly and whisk until dissolved. Heat over high heat until it comes to a simmer (or microwave on high for 40 seconds or until boiling).
- Pour into 2 clear bowls. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 2 hours or overnight. The longer they sit, the more the sugar free Jell-O will firm up.
- To make the sugar free gummy worms, place a gummy worm tray (click HERE to find) onto a baking sheet. Place the water and gelatin in a small saucepot (or a microwave-safe cup). Add the Everly and whisk until dissolved. Heat over high heat until it comes to a simmer (or microwave on high for 40 seconds or until boiling).
- Pour into the gummy worm tray and place into the fridge to set.
- To make the whipped cream topping, place the heavy cream into a canister (click HERE to find) with the natural sweetener (or whip in a large bowl until stiff peaks form).
- Once the Keto Jell-O is set, remove from the fridge and top with whipped cream and place the gummy worms into the cream and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
“Thank you Maria Wojcik Emmerich
225# beforeAge is just a number!! 63 and I can finally say I love myself ” Carole