Are you looking for a gooey keto brownie? My keto collagen brownies are drool-worthy! You are going to love them!
I added Further Foods hazelnut collagen to my keto brownies for an added health benefit!
Adding the hazelnut collagen made the house smell absolutely Devine!
Further Foods collagen is not only filled with top quality ingredients, they are also delicious!
I love that I can easily open a tub of Further Foods HAZELNUT Collagen and use it to make my collagen brownies in an instant!
Further Foods is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 by 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with avocado oil spray.
- Place the almond flour, sweetener, Further Foods collagen, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl. Stir together to combine well.
- Add wet ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Stir in chopped chocolate if using.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out a little dirty.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Can be frozen for up to a month.
Nutritional Information (without chopped chocolate bar):
154 calories, 14g fat, 6g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fiber
“So, today is the day, goal day! What seemed to be a lifetime journey (of course one that won’t stop). BUT finally I’m at the “normal” BMI (158) for my height. No overweight or obese. Life is a journey and has ups and downs not to mention bites and tastes. Lol. Definitely happier and healthier than I have ever been. Keto on.
I’ve been using you Maria Emmerich for 4 years. I had gastric bypass 16 years ago and gained back.
Started keto at 201 lbs. and today 157.4. So a slow journey of on and off. But without “Maria’s” keto. I feel I wouldn’t of ever made it.
And on the plus side. All my mineral and vitamin levels which I have been deficient due to the gastric bypass have been extremely better and in normal range since I started keto (took about 6 months into keto)“ – Michele