Yummy vegan keto cheesecake bites to satisfy every sweet-tooth craving. These are cloud-soft, lemony and absolutely scrumptious with a drizzle of chocolate. They take all of 10 minutes to put together and with just two grams of carbs in each serving they are guaranteed to become your favorite guilt free treat ever!
I’m in love with these delicious and lemony little vegan low carb cheesecake bites. They need just six ingredients and take minutes to make, but they are so good I can’t stop popping them.
And here’s the kicker: I don’t really have to stop.
As I continue my low carb journey I’ve been sharing with you some of my favorite sugar free low carb and keto desserts, which include these vegan protein energy balls, these vegan keto brownies, vegan keto cheesecake blondies, and vegan low carb cheescake. I’ve learned so much along the way and I can’t wait to share it with you, especially if you are vegan and looking to cut carbs.
Cream cheese is a great base ingredient for dreamy low carb and keto friendly treats. And us vegans can join the party because vegan cream cheese, although not devoid of carbs like the dairy version is, tends to be pretty low carb. Ditto for vegan whipping cream, which also goes into making these keto bombs creamier and dreamier.
Why you will love these no bake vegan keto cheesecake bites
- They are so creamy and luscious. Just one of these keto mini cheesecakes is enough to satisfy any craving, although you might not want to stop at one!
- The keto chocolate adds more sweetness and the lemon adds an unexpected, delightful kick. There are so many flavors going on in these vegan fat bombs despite the short ingredient list.
- They are the perfect low carb dessert. These are made with an erythritol and monk fruit sweetener, no sugar, and they have just two net carbs in each yummy mini keto cheesecake bite. You can use any sweeteners of your choice.
- This is an incredibly easy recipe. All you need to do is beat the ingredients and you can do this with a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- You don’t have to be keto to enjoy these tasty bites. These are not just vegan and keto, they are also gluten-free, nut-free and soy-free.
Ingredients and substitutions
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese. Use any brand of your choice.
- 8 oz vegan heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup erythritol and monk fruit sweetener. You can use stevia or another sweetener of your choice. Use more or less depending on how sweet you like these bites.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegan keto chocolate chips. You can also use crushed pecans or walnuts instead of chocolate chips.
How to make vegan keto cheesecake bites
- Place the softened vegan cream cheese, sweetener, lemon juice and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to beat until fluffy, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl occasionally to make sure everything is well mixed.
- Add half the vegan heavy cream and beat it in until smooth. Add the remaining half of the cream and beat it in.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or until quite firm.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out portions into mini muffin liners, preferably placed in a mini muffin pan. I got 16 total. Sprinkle on some of the chocolate pieces.
- Freeze the mini cheesecake bites for a couple of hours until firm. Thaw, if you wish, at room temperature for a few minutes to let them become creamier, then enjoy.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, it doesn’t really matter because the mini muffin tin is just meant to hold the paper liners in place. You can use anything that will hold the paper cups firmly in place, or just skip the pan and use silicone cupcake liners, which are firmer than paper cups.
You can store these keto mini cheesecakes in the fridge in an airtight container, without overlapping, for up to five days. They will be soft and light as a cloud when you bite into them.
You can also freeze these for up to four months. Flash freeze them for several hours in the mini muffin pan and then store in a freezer safe bag or container. Set them out to thaw slightly before you eat them.
Use this keto mini cheesecake recipe as a master recipe and try out different flavors. You can use different fruit extracts in the filling, like strawberry or raspberry or orange, instead of vanilla. Or stir in some sugar-free jam before scooping the bites.
You can also sprinkle nuts over the cheesecake bites instead of chocolate. Or add ½ cup almond flour into the cheesecake mixture for a bit of texture.
More vegan keto recipes you will love
Vegan Keto Cheesecake Bites (No Bake)
These yummy vegan keto cheesecake bites are cloud-soft, lemony and absolutely scrumptious with a shower of chocolate. They take all of 10 minutes to put together and have just two grams of carbs in each serving.
Servings: 16 cheesecake bites
Prevent your screen from going dark
Place the cream cheese, sweetener, lemon juice and vanilla in a large bowl.
Use a hand mixer to beat until fluffy, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl occasionally to make sure everything is well mixed.
Add half the vegan heavy cream and beat it in until smooth. Add the remaining half of the cream and beat it in.
Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or until quite firm.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop out portions into small muffin cups. I got 16 total.
Freeze the cheesecake bites for a couple of hours until firm. Enjoy.
Serving: 1cheesecake bite | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 0.1IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg